Distinguished Faculty Nomination
- Full time teaching member of the faculty for the current academic year 2014-2015
- Have a significant record of achievement in strengthening the academic department in the institution.
- Highly distinguished in his/her discipline as evidenced by being published.
- Must be of such stature and accomplishment that the students, faculty and staff of the college will take pride in and be inspired by his/her recognition.
- Must be an individual whose contributions to humanity have helped people throughout the college community.
- Must be an advocate for and mentor to students at York College.
- Must provide leadership in helping students at York College.
Nominations: Any member of the York College community (i.e. Alumni, Faculty,
Administrators, Students, or Staff) may nominate an eligible faculty member. All materials must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on February 28th to the alumni office, 1B05.
Please contact the alumni office at 718-262-2420 or email@example.com if additional information is required.